dongnai2804 2019-03-31 16:15
浏览 111
已采纳

使用Go模块组织程序包中的本地代码

I can not find a way to factor out some code from main.go into a local package when using Go modules (go version >= 1.11) outside of $GOPATH.

I am not importing any external dependencies that need to be included into go.mod, I am just trying to organize locally the source code of this Go module.

The file main.go:

package main

// this import does not work
import "./stuff"

func main() {
    stuff.PrintBaz()
}

The file ./stuff/bar.go (pretending to be a local package):

package stuff

import "log"

type Bar struct {
    Baz int
}

func PrintBaz() {
    baz := Bar{42}
    log.Printf("Bar struct: %v", baz)
}

The file go.mod (command go mod init foo):

module foo

go 1.12

When executing go run main.go:

• If I import "./stuff", then I see build command-line-arguments: cannot find module for path _/home/<PATH_TO>/fooprj/stuff.
  • If I import "stuff", then I see build command-line-arguments: cannot load stuff: cannot find module providing package stuff.
  • If I import stuff "./stuff" with a package alias, then I see again: build command-line-arguments: cannot find module for path _/home/<PATH_TO>/fooprj/stuff.

I can not find a way to make local packages work with go modules.

• What's wrong with the code above?
  • How can I import local packages into other Go code inside a project defined with Go modules (file go.mod)?
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwen7380 2019-03-31 16:21
    关注

First you have to choose a name for your project and write it to go.mod file. This name belongs to root directory of the project. Each new package you create must be located inside it's own subdirectory and its name should match directory name.

go.mod:

module myprojectname

or (preferred way, see @typical182's comment for details)

module github.com/myname/myproject

Then import your project's packages like:

import myprojectname/stuff

or

import github.com/myname/myproject/stuff

Files of package stuff should be located inside project's stuff directory. You name these files as you like.

Also it's possible to create deeper project structure. For instance, you decided to separate source code files from other ones (like app configs, docker files, static files, etc...). Let's move stuff directory inside pkg, every go file inside pkg/stuff still have stuff package name. To import stuff package just write:

import myprojectname/pkg/stuff

Nothing stops you from creating more levels in the hierarchy like github.com/myuser/myproject/pkg/db/provider/postgresql, where:

• github.com/myuser/myproject - project name.
    • postgresql - package name.
    • pkg/db/provider/postgresql - path to the package relative to project's root.

You can read more about go modules here: https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Modules

Check out this repository to get useful information about various patterns used in project organizing: https://github.com/golang-standards/project-layout If you go inside pkg directory you will find out which open source projects use pkg directory in their structure.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)