dqba94394 2019-06-07 18:03
浏览 75
已采纳

融合的Kafka Golang客户制作人“经纪人:同步副本不足”

I am attempting to test out a producer writing messages to a topic on a kafka cluster using the Golang client. This works fine writing to a topic on a local cluster, I just copied and pasted the example code from their github repo.

package main

import (
    "fmt"
    "gopkg.in/confluentinc/confluent-kafka-go.v1/kafka"
)

func main() {

p, err := kafka.NewProducer(&kafka.ConfigMap{"bootstrap.servers":"localhost"})
    if err != nil {
        panic(err)
    }

defer p.Close()

// Delivery report handler for produced messages
    go func() {
        for e := range p.Events() {
            switch ev := e.(type) {
            case *kafka.Message:
                if ev.TopicPartition.Error != nil {
                    fmt.Printf("Delivery failed: %v
", ev.TopicPartition)
                } else {
                    fmt.Printf("Delivered message to %v
", ev.TopicPartition)
                }
            }
        }
    }()

// Produce messages to topic (asynchronously)
    topic := "test"
    for _, word := range []string{"test message"} {
        p.Produce(&kafka.Message{
            TopicPartition: kafka.TopicPartition{Topic: &topic, Partition: kafka.PartitionAny},
            Value:          []byte(word),
        }, nil)
    }

// Wait for message deliveries before shutting down
    p.Flush(15 * 1000)
}

I receive the message on my console-consumer no issues.

I then try to do the same thing, just using my remote kafka cluster topic (note I also tried without the ports in the strings):

p, err := kafka.NewProducer(&kafka.ConfigMap{"bootstrap.servers":"HOSTNAME.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME2.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME3.amazonaws.com:9092"})

it prints the following error:

Delivery failed: test[0]@end(Broker: Not enough in-sync replicas)

The console producer has no issues though:

./bin/kafka-console-producer.sh --broker-list HOSTNAME.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME2.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME3.amazonaws.com:9092 --topic test
>proving that this works

The console-consumer receives it:

bin/kafka-console-consumer.sh --bootstrap-server HOSTNAME.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME2.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME3.amazonaws.com:9092 --topic test --from-beginning 

proving that this works

Last thing I did was check to see how many In-Sync replicas there were for that topic. If I am reading this correctly, the min should be 2 and there are 3.

./bin/kafka-topics.sh --describe --bootstrap-server HOSTNAME1.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME2.amazonaws.com:9092,HOSTNAME3.amazonaws.com:9092 --topic test 
Topic:test      PartitionCount:1        ReplicationFactor:1     Configs:min.insync.replicas=2,flush.ms=10000,segment.bytes=1073741824,retention.ms=86400000,flush.messages=9223372036854775807,max.message.bytes=1000012,min.cleanable.dirty.ratio=0.5,unclean.leader.election.enable=true,retention.bytes=-1,delete.retention.ms=86400000,segment.ms=604800000
        Topic: test     Partition: 0    Leader: 3       Replicas: 3     Isr: 3

Any ideas of what else I could look into?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douying4203 2019-06-08 04:37
    关注

You have min.insync.replicas=2, but the topic only has one replica.

If you have request.required.acks=all (which is the default), then the producer will fail because it cannot replicate what you've produced to the leader broker to the minimum set of required replicas

https://github.com/edenhill/librdkafka/blob/master/CONFIGURATION.md#topic-configuration-properties

I believe console producer only sets that property to just 1

there are 3

There's actually only one. That's broker ID 3. You'd see a total of three separate numbers there as ISR if there were actually three replicas

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助