dongshi3605 2018-11-30 12:19
浏览 151

Golang`pions` lib示例问题

I've just started experimenting with WebRTC with Go and downloaded pions/webrtc library but I'am stuck with it's data-channels example.

As it written in docs I opened jsfiddle client example.

Then I'am running go run main.go command in the /go/src/github.com/pions/webrtc/examples/data-channels folder on my server to launch data-channel.

After that I copy Browser base64 Session Description from jsfiddle example and paste it into my terminal where data-channels go script is running and it generates Golang base64 Session Description code which I paste into jsfiddle example and then press Sart session button.

And it fails to establish connection :(

This is my jsfiddle example for client side:

enter image description here

And this is my server side go script:

enter image description here

What am I doing wrong?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjue7508 2018-12-09 05:14
    关注

Thanks for using pion-WebRTC (I am one of the developers!)

WebRTC uses a technology called ICE to allow peers to talk to each other. Two peers exchange IP addresses via the SDP (the text you pasted) then they attempt to communicate by sending small UDP packets between each other. Once two IP addresses successfully communicate via ICE the rest of the WebRTC steps can continue. For you this process is failing. I don't know how/why though. Firewalls, VPNs etc... all can cause problems.

You will have to debug and check different scenarios. I would try running the examples on your local PC. If that works then maybe try between a different server. A good tool to help here also is tcpdump that can show if UDP packets are arriving. I usually use tcpdump -i any udp and inbound

We also recently added IPv6 support, so might be worth trying from master and see if that helps at all! Hopefully this helps, but if you are still having issues feel free to ask more questions. We are also all available via our Slack Channel you can sign up here here and would be more then happy to chat!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?