dongshao8125 2016-11-23 03:15
浏览 159

主管不写更多日志

I am using supervisord to deploy my go application, and I have a /var/log/supervisor directory, which is the directory of application log. However, I found after certain times. No new log is write to the application log. Seems supervisord cannot write to the file. What can be the reason causing it?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dounielong7728 2016-11-23 14:05
    关注

There could be multiple reasons for supervisor not being able to write the log files.

1. Maybe you already created the log file with different permissions that don't allow supervisor to write in there.
    2. When you don't specify stdout_logfile and stderr_logfile in your application's configuration, supervisor will append a unique ID at the end of the log file name.
    3. Supervisor only writes what's being sent to stdout and stderr. Are you sure you're not writing somewhere else ?

Also make sure to have a look inside the /var/log/supervisor/supervisord.log file, maybe there are errors you're unaware of.

Also make sure you read the documentation about child process logging there.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表