duanmorong9597 2018-04-26 21:01 采纳率: 100%
浏览 1004

用于实现RTSP客户端的Golang库

I have an infrastructure which contains above seven dozens IP-cameras connected to the video server over Internet. This structure is geo-distributed and models of cameras are diffrents. Also methods of connections of cameras to Internet are differents. At my conclusion... it's a zoo :) Unfortunately software for fetching of video stream has no special features for monitoring of cameras state (this software is proprietary & commercial and no flexibility). By this reason I want to write and very easy monitoring tool for checking of state of health cameras. I have a little bit expirience in Golang and I found few libraries. Can you advise the best library for working with RTSP at Go? My tasks are very simple: checking for connection by TCP to the camera, checking of connection by RTSP and fetching the one frame from the stream. Maybe you know the library where enumerated features are available out-of-box?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyuntao2000 2018-04-27 18:55
    关注

I've been doing some RTSP + Golang research myself and there are a couple projects you might be interested in. Although I don't think any one has all the features you are asking for. You could definitely take a look at the code and come up with your own custom solution.

If you would like to build a custom tool to check rtsp streams I would definitely like to join you! I have a couple ip cameras I've been meaning to get working and I'm decent at Golang so it might just work out. Let me know!

Check out:

Cameradar - RTSP stream access tool https://github.com/Ullaakut/cameradar

It is actually a program for attacking rtsp stream cameras, but it seems to have an interface for connecting to cameras just fine.

Videostreamer - RTSP stream to MP4 https://github.com/horgh/videostreamer

Seems like a decent program for remuxing a rtsp stream. Might have some code you like as well.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog