dongyan5239 2010-08-24 00:08
浏览 22
已采纳

星号在“开始”中有什么作用

I'm a web developer looking to expand my horizons in order to get better at programming as a whole. I've done a bit Java and some simple Android applications. I'm now looking into lower level languages like C and Go (which I must say has some beautiful syntax and great ideas thus far, though I'm maybe too inexperienced to comment).

So yeah I've been going though and trying to understand the examples on the Go website and I keep coming across a special asterisk character in example like this:

s := "hello"
if s[1] != 'e' {
    os.Exit(1)
}
s = "good bye"
var p *string = &s
*p = "ciao"

Also, I just noticed, whats with the "&s" is it assignment by reference (I might be using PHP talk here)?

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• douju1280 2010-08-24 00:11
    关注

Im guessing it means the same as in C

p is a pointer to a string

The statement var p *string = &s would assign the address of the s object to p

Next line *p = "ciao" would change the contents of s

See this link from the Language Design FAQ

Interestingly, no pointer arithmetic

Why is there no pointer arithmetic? Safety. Without pointer arithmetic it's possible to create a language that can never derive an illegal address that succeeds incorrectly. Compiler and hardware technology have advanced to the point where a loop using array indices can be as efficient as a loop using pointer arithmetic. Also, the lack of pointer arithmetic can simplify the implementation of the garbage collector.

Now I want to start learning GO!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ 如何判断设置快捷键来实现隐藏/显示窗口
  • ¥15 关于#材料工程#的问题:有没有具有电子阻挡层和空穴阻挡层的电池仿真silvaco代码例子或者其他器件具有阻挡层例子的silvaco代码(最好还有相关文献)
  • ¥60 基于MATLAB的TAOD算法
  • ¥15 Groimp使用疑问
  • ¥15 MDK–ARM里一直找不到调试器
  • ¥15 oracle中sql查询问题
  • ¥15 vue使用gojs3.0版本,在nodeDataArray中的iconSrc使用gif本地路径,展示出来后动画是静态的,不是动态的
  • ¥100 代写个MATLAB代码,有偿
  • ¥15 ansys electronics 2021 R1安装报错,错误代码2,如图
  • ¥15 Dev-c++打字不出现中文,但出现日文