dtwr2012
2012-06-10 14:12
浏览 253

vim-保存时自动格式化golang源代码

I'm using vim with the vim-golang plugin. This plugin comes with a function called :Fmt that "reformats" the source code using gofmt, a command-line executable.

I want to invoke the :Fmt function each time that I save the file, so it is continuously re-formatted. I think this should be done with a autocmd directive. But I have two doubts:

1. I could not find a way to execute the function. I tried writting Fmt and :Fmt at the end of the autocmd line, but it didn't seem to work. I think I miss something, like "call".
  2. I want this to happen only when saving a file of filetype 'go'. I don't know how to combine those two conditions - I can activate variables depending on the file type, and I can do small stuff, like removing trailing spaces, whenever a file is saved, but separatedly.

So this is what I have so far:

" I can set variables for go like this
autocmd FileType go setlocal noexpandtab shiftwidth=4 tabstop=4 softtabstop=4 nolist

" I can clean trailing spaces(conserving cursor position) on save like this
autocmd BufWritePre * kz|:%s/\s\+$//e|'z

" None of these worked:
autocmd BufWritePre,FileType go Fmt
autocmd BufWritePre,FileType go :Fmt

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我正在将vim与 vim-golang 插件。 该插件带有一个名为:Fmt 的函数,可“重新格式化” 使用 gofmt (命令行可执行文件)的源代码。

我想分别调用:Fmt函数 我保存文件的时间,因此它会不断地重新格式化。 我认为应该使用 autocmd 指令来完成。 但是我有两个疑问:

1. 我找不到执行该功能的方法。 我尝试在autocmd行的末尾写Fmt和:Fmt,但是似乎没有用。 我想我想念诸如“通话”之类的东西。
  2. 我希望仅在保存文件类型为“ go”的文件时才会发生这种情况。 我不知道如何结合这两个条件-我可以根据文件类型激活变量,并且我可以做一些小事情,例如在保存文件时分开删除尾随空格。 < / ol>

这就是我到目前为止的内容:

“我可以像这样设置变量go 
    autocmd FileType go setlocal noexpandtab shiftwidth =  4 tabstop = 4 softtabstop = 4 nolist 

“我可以像这样保存时清理尾随空格(保留光标位置)
    autocmd BufWritePre * kz |:%s / \ s \ + $ // e |'z 

“这些都不起作用:
    autocmd BufWritePre,FileType进入Fmt 
    autocmd BufWritePre,FileType进入:Fmt 

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongtuan1594 2012-06-10 14:38
    已采纳

The FileType event doesn't fire on buffer writes; BufWritePre is the correct one, but you need to provide a file pattern, e.g. *.go:

autocmd BufWritePre *.go Fmt

The only downside is that this duplicates the detection of the go filetype. You could delegate this by hooking into the FileType event, and then define the formatting autocmd for each Go buffer by using the special <buffer> pattern:

autocmd FileType go autocmd BufWritePre <buffer> Fmt

This has the downside that if the filetype ever gets set multiple times, you'll run the formatting multiple times, too. That could be solved via a custom :augroup, but now it becomes really complex. Or, if you're really sure that this is the only BufWritePre autocmd for Go buffers, you could use :autocmd! BufWritePre ... (with a !).

已采纳该答案
    评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报
  • dongshou7903 2013-04-11 20:44

If you use folds, gofmt messes these up (it opens closed folds, closes open ones). To keep folds as they where use the following autocommand

autocmd FileType go autocmd BufWritePre <buffer> execute "normal! mz:mkview\<esc>:Fmt\<esc>:loadview\<esc>`z"

It uses the z register to mark the cursor position because :mkview and :loadview (wich save and restores the folds) move the cursor for some reason.

评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题