weixin_33743248 2015-06-10 20:25 采纳率: 0%
浏览 7

在Vex弹出窗口中提交表格

I am building a Website in Material Design and when the user clicks on the button for a new post, a PopUp opens (managed by Vex) on which the User can enter some text, add a file and when he clicks on "Go" the file and message shall be pushed via method=post to another file.

Problem: Vex puts a Form on top of everything so I am not sure how to submit all the data to my fnc_create_post.php file. I tried to manipulate the form outside with adding a method, action and enctype but it can't push the files.

$('#new-post').on('click', function(){
        vex.dialog.open({
          input: '<input type="hidden" name="classid" value="<?php echo $id; ?>" /><div class="create-post input-field"><textarea name="message" style="min-height:100px" placeholder="Erstellen Sie hier Ihre Nachricht..."></textarea><div class="file-field input-field" style="display:none;"><div class="btn"><span><i class="mdi-editor-attach-file"></i></span><input name="file" id="file" type="file" /></div><div class="file-description"><i class="mdi-hardware-keyboard-arrow-left"></i> Optional Datei hinzufügen</div><div class="remove-file"><i class="mdi-action-highlight-remove small"></i></div><div class="clearfix"></div></div></div><input type="submit" style="display:none;" />',
          afterOpen: function($vexContent) {
            $('form.vex-dialog-form').attr('action', 'fnc/create_post.php').attr('method', 'POST').attr('enctype', 'multipart/form-data');
          },
          onSubmit: function(e) {

}
        });
    });

How do I fix that? Push everything via Ajax? Have I done something wrong?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
    • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
    • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
    • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
    • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
    • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
    • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
    • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
    • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
    • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line