weixin_33734785 2015-08-23 13:15 采纳率: 0%
浏览 69

自动复制和粘贴-Ajax / JS

I trying to make a cool kind of auto IMDB ID grabber that auto grabs the ID while you type the TV Show name, So far all I have gotten was it to check fi the field is empty if its not empty it would show a button you press that brings you to a page with the ID which you manually copy and paste into a field.

Is it possible to make it so it automatically grabs whatever you type in the field, in real time, put it at the end of a link for example: http://example.com?show=<UserEnteredShow> which it automatically goes to in the background and copies all browser see-able text and then puts it into another field.

I know this is pretty much overboard but I really want to see this happen. I have no idea where to start for this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33686714 2015-08-23 13:41
    关注

Just get the value of the PHP file using AJAX. If you're really new to AJAX, I recommend using $.ajax() which requires jQuery.

Whenever the user types something into the first <input>, we just send an AJAX request to the server and put the response in the second input.

I don't think Stack Overflow allows for AJAX in code snippets, so put the following code snippet in an HTML file and test it on your Web site:

//Our <input> elements
    var toLink = document.getElementById("put-at-end-of-link");
    var fromAjax = document.getElementById("copy-from-ajax-request");

//When the value of toLink changes, update fromAjax:
    toLink.addEventListener("input", function () {
        //Send an AJAX request to /id.php:
        $.ajax({
            url: "/id.php",
            //This is a GET request:
            type: "GET",
            //We do not want to cause the user lag while we're sending this request, so set async to true:
            async: true,
            data: {name: toLink.value},
            success: function(response) {
                //Once we're done with the response, put it into fromAjax:
                fromAjax.value = response;
            }
        });
    });
    /* Make the input takes up the full screen width and give them some vertical space: */
    input {
        width: 100%;
        margin: 1em 0;
    }
    <!--Remember to include the jQuery!-->
    <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <!--The input elements:-->
    <input type="text" id="put-at-end-of-link" placeholder="This is where the user enters the value to be sent to /id.php."/>
    <input type="text" id="copy-from-ajax-request" placeholder="This is where we output the response from /id.php."/>

</div>

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助