weixin_33724059 2011-03-17 18:58 采纳率: 0%
浏览 33

jQuery周期和Ajax字幕

I'm using Jquery Cycle to fade some images being loaded by Ajax, and show a caption for corresponding images using the onBefore option in the plugin. The fading portion of this is working fabulously. The caption portion is sort of working, only instead of loading just the captions for the current set of images, it loads the captions and between each image transition flashes a random caption for an image belonging to a previously loaded set of images.

I tried setting the caption loading to both before: and after: in the plugin options without luck, and I've tried using .empty() to clear the caption container before loading a new caption. Still no good. Jquery Cycle is being called as the success function of the Ajax plugin I'm using with my CMS; I'm guessing the caption problem has something to do with Jquery Cycle being called multiple times, but even destroying Jquery Cycle prior to starting a new instance of it didn't help the caption problem. Here's what my Jquery Cycle function looks like:

<!--calls jquery cycle after smd_ajax pulls in the content-->                  
function ajaxcycle(){ 
    $('#full-wrap').cycle({
        after: onBefore 
    }); 

function onBefore() { 
        $('.caption')
            .empty()
            .html('Opposite: ' + this.alt); 
    }; 
};

And here's the live site so you can see what's happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33671935 2011-03-17 19:06
    关注

onBefore should be defined before you set the .cycle({}) parameters.

var ajaxcycle = function(){ 
        var onBefore = function(){
            $(".caption").empty().html("Opposite: " + this.alt);
        };

$("#full-wrap").cycle({ after: onBefore });
    };

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了