duanliang1898 2015-07-23 13:05
浏览 28
已采纳

使用AJAX和jQuery来存储数据

I am looking for a way to use AJAX and jQuery to store data from one form in another without losing the values. I want to be able to keep this data away from the front end user and allow them to remove the information should they wish to. I need to be able to get this information out when the user submits the data. I would like to be able to store the values in an associative PHP array if possible, for example:

<?php
    $information = array(
        "first_information"=>array(
            "name"=>"Sam Swift",
            "age"=>21
        ),
        "second_information"=>array(
            "name"=>"Example Name",
            "age"=>31
        )
    );
?>

I would have used a database for this but because of volume this will not be possible. I want to keep the data away from the user so that they have no access to it at all, the data should be held where the user has no way to see it, access it or change it. This is due to the nature of the data and all of it should be as secure as possible.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donkey199024 2015-07-27 11:33
    关注

Any information that you store client-side is naturally going to be accessible and mutable by the client. If this sensitive data is data that the user is entering, then you really shouldn't worry about them manipulating the data (because that is what they are supposed to be doing). If however it is data that is being sent by the server - and never displayed or used in that form by the client - this is data that should never leave the server in the first place.

Ajax is not specifically a solution to this problem - whether you send the data asynchronously (i.e., piecemeal with Ajax) or as a full HTTP post is immaterial. You need to store the sensitive data on the server only along with a session ID to associate it with the client session.

Without knowing exactly what data you are storing nor what you are doing with it, it is difficult to advise you how to proceed. You should rethink how you are structuring your application if you are sending sensitive data for the client to work with. The client should only ever see the input and the results. The processing should be done on the server.

For example: perhaps your user is adding an amount to a bank balance. The user enters the amount on the client. but you don't want the client to see or be able to modify the actual value. You could send the balance to the client, perform the addition operation, then send the total back to the server. Far better would be for the client to send the amount to add to the server, which would then add the value to the balance, and return a confirmation for the client to display.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码