编程介的小学生 2016-11-28 15:27 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 870
已采纳

Long Distance

Description
Bessie is training for her next race by running on a path that includes hills so that she will be prepared for any terrain. She has planned a straight path and wants to run as far as she can -- but she must be back to the farm within M seconds (1 ≤ M ≤ 10,000,000).
The entire path she has chosen is T units (1 ≤ T ≤ 100,000) in length and consists of equal-length portions that are uphill, flat, or downhill. The input data describes path segment i with a single character Sithat is u, f, or d, indicating respectively uphill, flat, or downhill.
Bessie takes U seconds (1 ≤ U ≤ 100) to run one unit of uphill path, F (1 ≤ F ≤ 100) seconds for a unit of flat path, and D (1 ≤ D ≤ 100) seconds for a unit of downhill path. Note that, when returning home, uphill paths become downhill paths and downhill paths become uphill paths.
Find the farthest distance Bessie can get from the farm and still make it back in time.
Input

• Line 1: Five space-separated integers: M, T, U, F, and D
  • Lines 2..T+1: Line i+1 describes path segment i with a single letter: Si Output
  • Line 1: A single integer that is the farthest distance (number of units) that Bessie can get from the farm and make it back in time. Sample Input 13 5 3 2 1 u f u d f Sample Output 3
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2016-11-28 15:50
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码