- 1 Performance: App Completeness
- 1.5 Legal: Privacy - Location Services Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed
We have started the review of your app, but we are not able to continue because we need access to a video that shows the location feature while your app is running in the background.
To help us proceed with the review of your app, please provide us with a link to a demo video in the App Review Information section of iTunes Connect and reply to this message in Resolution Center.
To provide a link to a demo video:
- Log in to iTunes Connect
- Click on "My Apps"
- Select your app
- Click on the app version on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down to "App Review Information"
- Provide demo video access details in the "Notes" section
- Click "Save"
- Once you've completed all changes, click the "Submit for Review" button at the top of the App Version Information page.
Once this information is available, we can continue with the review of your app.
Guideline 5.1.5 - Legal - Privacy - Location Services
Your app uses background location services but does not clarify the purpose of its use in the location modal alert as required in the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
Please see attached screenshots for details.
To resolve this issue, please revise the NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription value in the Info.plist to specify the intended purpose of using the user's location while the app is in the background.
For additional information and instructions on configuring and presenting an alert, please review the Requesting Permission section of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and the Information Property List Key Reference.