想念你的程客 2021-06-28 21:24 采纳率: 0%
浏览 154
已结题

PAT甲级1003第345测试点都不通过,求帮助

As an emergency rescue team leader of a city, you are given a special map of your country. The map shows several scattered cities connected by some roads. Amount of rescue teams in each city and the length of each road between any pair of cities are marked on the map. When there is an emergency call to you from some other city, your job is to lead your men to the place as quickly as possible, and at the mean time, call up as many hands on the way as possible.

Input

Each input file contains one test case. For each test case, the first line contains 4 positive integers: N (<= 500) - the number of cities (and the cities are numbered from 0 to N-1), M - the number of roads, C1 and C2 - the cities that you are currently in and that you must save, respectively. The next line contains N integers, where the i-th integer is the number of rescue teams in the i-th city. Then M lines follow, each describes a road with three integers c1, c2 and L, which are the pair of cities connected by a road and the length of that road, respectively. It is guaranteed that there exists at least one path from C1 to C2.

Output

For each test case, print in one line two numbers: the number of different shortest paths between C1 and C2, and the maximum amount of rescue teams you can possibly gather.

All the numbers in a line must be separated by exactly one space, and there is no extra space allowed at the end of a line.

#include<iostream>
using namespace std;
int minn=999999;
int sum=0,sum1=0,sum2=0;
int a,b,c,d,e[500][500],book[500],s[500];
void dfs(int cur,int dis)
{
    if(dis>minn) return ;
    if(cur==d)
    {
        if(dis<minn) 
        {
            minn=dis;
            if(sum2>sum1) sum1=sum2;
        }
        if(dis==minn) sum++;
        return ;
    }
    for(int j=0;j<a;j++)
    {
        if(e[cur][j]!=999999&&book[j]==0)
        {
            book[j]=1;
            sum2=s[j]+sum2;
            dfs(j,dis+e[cur][j]);
            book[j]=0;
            sum2=sum2-s[j];
        }
    }
    return ;
}
int main(void)
{
    int x,y,z;
    cin>>a>>b>>c>>d;
    for(int i=0;i<a;i++)
    {
        cin>>s[i];
    }
    for(int i=0;i<a;i++)
        for(int j=0;j<a;j++)
            if(i==j) e[i][j]=0;
            else e[i][j]=999999;
    for(int i=0;i<b;i++)
    {
        cin>>x>>y>>z;
        e[x][y]=z;
        e[y][x]=z;
    }
    for(int i=0;i<a;i++)
        book[i]=0;
    book[c]=1;
    dfs(c,0);
    cout<<sum<<" "<<sum1+s[c];                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• CSDN专家-link 2021-06-29 06:05
    关注

PAT甲级1003第345测试点都是啥测试点啊?

评论

报告相同问题?

问题事件

• 已结题 (查看结题原因) 3月10日

悬赏问题

• ¥15 找一个QT页面+目标识别(行人检测)的开源项目