编程介的小学生 2019-08-25 22:35 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 88

用C语言,Backup Plan的解答

Problem Description
Makomuno has N servers and M databases. All databases are synchronized among all servers and each database has a ordered list denotes the priority of servers to access. This list is guaranteed to be a valid permutation of all servers.
Every time someone wants to execute queries on a certain database, he will send a request to the first server in the list. If it's dead, he will simply turn to the next one. Otherwise a working copy of the database is found, and this copy is called active.
Now, given N and M, Makomuno wants to find a permutation for each database which could assure that all servers are load-balanced. Moreover, Makomuno hopes the system will be load-balanced even if exactly one server is broken.
Note that if we call the number of active copies on i-th server Ai, then load-balanced means max∣Ai - Aj∣≤1 for any i and j in non broken servers set. We won't consider broken servers in this case.

Input
The input contains several test cases, terminated by EOF.
Each test case has one line containing two integer N ( 2≤N≤100) and M ( 1≤M≤100).

Output
For each case output M lines, the i-th line contains a permutation of all servers, indicating the expected order. Servers are numbered from 1 to n.

Sample Input
5 3

Sample Output
2 4 3 1 5
1 5 4 2 3
3 5 2 4 1

• 写回答

0条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
    • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
    • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog