dongzuo9096 2012-08-06 19:53
浏览 66
已采纳

鼠标在多个透明图像堆叠

I am not sure if this is possible or not, but I am trying to create an effect where when you mouse over an image that is the creation of multiple images overlapped with each other (images would be set with some opacity), I display that section of the image clearer than the other.

Hard to explain, but here a few examples

This image: enter image description here

is the creation of all those images overlapped (each image is on top of the previous)

When I mouse over the final image I want to be able to "highlight" the part of the image that corresponds to that section of the image in the image itself

Something I was thinking to do is to just show the main image with opaque set, when the user mouse over it, grab the coords, check against all of the images (that cannot be more than 25) see if those coordinates are matching with a non "transparent" pixel and display such image on top of the main to give an "highlighted" effect, but the final images are about 400x200 and create an array of all the pixels on the fly when displaying the page is not realistic for a server that have thousands of hits per hour/minutes. Save this array in a database is not realistic as well as the size of the image might change depending on the page and we currently have 1.3milions final images each one being on average circa 10 broken down images

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doulidai6316 2012-09-25 18:57
    关注

Abandoned the project, the ony solution is SVG but it nos possible at this stage as some browsers/OS do not support fully them

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 echarts动画效果失效的问题。官网下载的例子。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加