duanlian1978 2016-10-27 05:16
浏览 103

Laravel Passport可用于验证用户身份吗?

Laravel provides routing for applications in general with their user login/register method.

However; My application is not able to take advantage of the CSRF token and sessions as it's View is powered by Phonegap so i'm forced to use another method of Authentication to ensure all requests from the Phonegap app to the Laravel Routes/Controllers are secure.

Is Laravel passport suitable for this or is OAuth2 used for something different? I just need a bit of guidance as i'm quite new to this method of authentication.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiao5543 2016-11-04 18:25
    关注

Laravel Passport or oAuth2 for that matter is used to authentic clients (mobile apps or web apps like in your case) to securely use APIs to access data.

So yes Laravel Passport is used to authenticate clients but the way you can use it in your project entirely depends on your exact requirements because if you are just planning to submit forms then you can still do it without using csrf tokens or latsbrl passport or oAuth2 but if you want to build a secure way of allowing tour clients/users to submit and channel data to your backend then yes you should use Laravel Passport.

Laravel 5.3 has a slight challenge interms of implementing laravel passport for APIs and to help you with that i have already written a detailed setup and usage write up here Laravel's 5.3 passport and api routes.

Let me know if you need any help as I have been using oAuth2 and laravel passport recently in almost all of my projects.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂