douchuang8359 2014-02-04 11:47
浏览 86
已采纳

通过PUT将文件发送到codeigniter REST_Controller

I'm trying to upload some files to a web-server via PUT.

I'm using Phil Sturgeon's REST library on the server side.

The client is a PHP application using curl to generate the requests.

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PUT, true);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_INFILE,$fp);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_INFILESIZE,$fsize);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 10);
$headarray = array();
if ($api_key)
    $headarray[] = 'X-API-KEY:'.$api_key;
$headarray[] = "Content-Type: application/octet-stream";
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headarray);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, true);
curl_exec($ch);

The data is being received. However when I look at $this->put() on the server side, I get an array which looks like my input file got parsed. I would like the entire file to be available as one string, as raw data.

I tried to use fopen("php://input", "r"); instead, but it's blank. Presumably this has already been consumed by the REST library.

I haven't written a PUT request before using curl, so maybe something is wrong on that side of things.

Is there an alternative to $this->put() which will give me the raw input rather than an array.

It seems that I may have to put my file into a parameter, if so, how to do that with curl when I'm using CURLOPT_INFILE? I want to be able to send large files without running into php's memory limit.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyongmin5711 2014-02-04 17:22
    关注

What a mess... you can see the offender here:

REST_Controller.php - line ~950

protected function _parse_put()
    {
        // It might be a HTTP body
        if ($this->request->format)
        {
            $this->request->body = file_get_contents('php://input');
        }

// If no file type is provided, this is probably just arguments
        else
        {
            parse_str(file_get_contents('php://input'), $this->_put_args);
        }

}

The if would do exactly what you want: dump the raw contents into $this->request->body. This if isn't hit, though, so it does the parse_str which stupidly adds the underscores and puts the result as the key in the $this->put() array with no value (so array_flip doesn't work either). Wow.

I can't seem to figure out a way to get the library to find $this->request->format true; if you add the content type you are using or change the content type in the cURL headers, we get a stack trace along the lines of

Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Format class does not support conversion from "stream".' in /Users/mycpu/Sites/ci-rest/application/libraries/Format.php:51
    Stack trace:
    #0 /Users/mycpu/Sites/ci-rest/application/libraries/Format.php(31): Format->__construct('Lorem ipsum Ut ...', 'stream')
    #1 /Users/mycpu/Sites/ci-rest/application/libraries/REST_Controller.php(251): Format->factory('Lorem ipsum Ut ...', 'stream')
    #2 /Users/mycpu/Sites/ci-rest/system/core/CodeIgniter.php(308): REST_Controller->__construct()
    #3 /Users/mycpu/Sites/ci-rest/index.php(202): require_once('/Users/mycpu...')
    #4 {main}
      thrown in /Users/mycpu/Sites/ci-rest/application/libraries/Format.php on line 51

The easiest way I can see to solve this is to change the parse_str line to something like

array_push($this->_put_args, file_get_contents('php://input'));

then the unadulterated php://input will be available via

$p = $this->put();
    $p[0];//contents of file

Hopefully this will at least help get you going in the right direction.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 win11家庭中文版安装docker遇到Hyper-V启用失败解决办法整理
  • ¥15 gradio的web端页面格式不对的问题
  • ¥15 求大家看看Nonce如何配置
  • ¥15 Matlab怎么求解含参的二重积分?
  • ¥15 苹果手机突然连不上wifi了?
  • ¥15 cgictest.cgi文件无法访问
  • ¥20 删除和修改功能无法调用
  • ¥15 kafka topic 所有分副本数修改
  • ¥15 小程序中fit格式等运动数据文件怎样实现可视化?(包含心率信息))
  • ¥15 如何利用mmdetection3d中的get_flops.py文件计算fcos3d方法的flops?