dongxibo2095 2011-08-12 00:10
浏览 135
已采纳

使用我的网络表单和api上传到我的soundcloud帐户?

I'm creating a mobile application which plays music stored in my SoundCloud account.

Is there any way to create an automatic login to my SoundCloud account (PHP)? I don't want each user to have to use OAuth because it is only accessing my account and they will have already logged into my site.

Basically i just want to have a list of users tracks, and have the users be able to add or delete tracks from this account with my web form.

All the documentation I've seen uses OAuth to log into individuals accounts but i only want to access my account.

any help or a direction to look would be great

thanks

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongleiwei2182 2011-08-12 01:26
    关注

Here's my suggestion: have your users create individual SoundCloud accounts for themselves, then create an interface that allows them to share individual tracks with you, which you can then aggregate into a playlist of some sort (which could then be streamed to whatever device you wish, via SoundCloud).

This has the following advantages:

1. You maintain control of your own personal SoundCloud account and don't have to worry about it expanding to an unmanageable size.
    2. You have the ability to moderate tracks, allowing you to screen for copyrighted or troll content.
    3. It's more extensible -- if you use something like Drupal's aggregate facility, or a plugin like FeedWordPress (not sure what your CMS platform is, if any), the RSS feeds of tracks you're using can also be taken and used elsewhere by your users, thus potentially increasing the size of your audience. I.e., a widget that displays the latest tracks people can drop onto social profiles or blogs or whatever.
    4. If set up well enough, your solution might be able to encompass non-SoundCloud streaming sources -- YouTube, etc.

Basically, you're dumping links sent to you into an RSS feed, which are super easy to work with both cross-browser and cross-OS. I'd personally use Drupal for this, but I'm sure there are ways to do this just as easily in Joomla!, WordPress or any other CMS worth its salt.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统