douyao7390 2013-03-13 08:42
浏览 81
已采纳

ZF2:在应用程序级别bootstrap()和run()之间有什么区别?

This question is Zend Framework 2 related.

After quite a bit of (re-)reading and Googling, I've come up short:

• In respect to a ZF2 application, what is the actual difference between bootstrap() and run()?

• Why use one over the other?

• Why does the ZF2 Skeleton use run() with no mention of bootstrap() anywhere?

• When, then, would one use bootstrap() if everything works when using run()?

• Does run() call boostrap() implicitly?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushan6161 2013-03-13 08:53
    关注

I am not sure why you would want to know the details upto this depth. The difference does not really affect, if changed.

In respect to a ZF2 application, what is the actual difference between bootstrap() and run()?

bootstrap() is an independent class construct. run() is part of the Application class.

Why use one over the other?

Bootstrap runs BEFORE anything else. It also initializes the init functions of various classes (not in the abstract). Run runs after that. In other words, Bootstrap will fill and load the gun, Run is like pulling the trigger.

Why does the ZF2 Skeleton use run() with no mention of bootstrap() anywhere?

Skeleton is a base skeleton application, which is called AFTER the bootstrap of framework has been called already!

When, then, would one use bootstrap() if everything works when using run()?

No, as I said, Bootstrap is like loading the guns and Run is like pulling the trigger. If you have nothing to load, you cannot run anything. Run calls the Bootstrap if not implicitly called.

Does run() call boostrap() implicitly?

Ideally, it should.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 pb数据库修改或者求完整pb库存系统,需为pb自带数据库
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路