dragon012100 2010-11-24 16:41
浏览 330
已采纳

将URL作为参数传递给PHP文件

I'm writing a php script that will fetch data from a given URL and then run a lot of calculations based on that data, and then output it for the user.

The web page in question is a page with an embedded iframe. The iframe contains javascript code that contains the data I need, and unfortunately, the iframe is not hosted on the same domain as the web page. So what I'm trying to do is extract the URL to the iframe from the web page (I can at least do that without hitting cross-domain restrictions), and then pass the URL to the php file, and it will load that URL, and find the information.

This raises a slight problem of the URL having lots of arguments it in already. It's shaped in the form of www.somesite.com/iframe.php?userstring=asfjkl&arg1=654&arg2=132%2C9848%2C698

The problem is that the URL already has arguments, and this will not work well for my php file, which will confuse those arguments being arguments, instead of being part of the URL when I redirect the user to my site's URL of mysite.com/test.php?URL=(string shown above). So now, I'm thinking about a POST request, but sending a POST request will not redirect the users unless I actually have a form. So my question is, if that is a viable idea, to send the URL by creating an invisible form and setting the data to the URL, then submitting it, and if cross domain submission for form is allowed. (I think it is). Any other suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfang5849 2010-11-24 16:43
    关注

Simply urlencode() the URL argument. Then everything works fine.

urlencode('http://www.example.com/blah?x=y&a=123&something=else');
    // Returns http%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com%2Fblah%3Fx%3Dy%26a%3D123%26something%3Delse

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)