doujun5009 2014-04-16 04:51
浏览 91
已采纳

使用作业队列上载到AWS S3存储桶

I'm developing an application that will run in a elastic environment on AWS (Ec2 instances with autoscaling). All the app is being developed in PHP.

The core of the app is based on safely storing files in a S3 bucket. As the user doesn't needs to know where was it saved, I thought that I could make this store the file temporarily in the EC2 instance and then asynchronously move it to S3, using a job queue (Amazon SQS) to avoid duplicating the wait time and having better support for s3 problems (they aren't common, but can happen).

My questions are:

1. Does this approach sounds good or I'm missing something?
  2. When processing the job from the queue, the worker instance will have to connect to the original s3 instance, retrieve the file from it and then upload it to s3?
  3. How can avoid having problems when the autoscaling? An instance could be deleted before I store the file in the S3 bucket.
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drug95107 2014-04-18 14:03
    关注

Ideally, you don't want your main app server being tied during file uploads (both to the app server and subsequently to S3).

CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) exists to avoid precisely this. You can upload the file to S3 directly from the client-side and let amazon worry about handling multiple uploads from your concurrent users. It lets your app do what it does best without having to worry about the uploads themselves.

This SO question discusses the same issue and there are several customisable plugins like fine uploader out there which can wrap around this with progress bars, etc.

This completely removes the need to make use of any kind of queue. If you need to do certain bookkeeping operations after the upload, you could simply make an ajax call to your server after the upload is complete with the file info, etc. It should also address any concerns you might have with instances being removed due to autoscaling since everything is client side.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛