duanjue9296 2012-09-05 16:15
浏览 483
已采纳

将推送聊天消息保存到数据库中

I'm building a chat widget using pusher service (http://pusher.com) and I need to save all the messages sent by users into database, so that it should be accessible after a period of time. I'm using mysql database and the only way that comes to my mind is that make a new insert each time the chat message event is triggered, but I'm afraid it will not be as fast as it should be.

What databases and techniques would you prefer in this case for saving chat messages?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doulan1073 2012-09-05 18:53
    关注

One approach you can take is to use MySQL's INSERT DELAYED. When you do this, the client does not have to wait for the insert to complete. Rather, the server will queue the inserts and execute them as it can. So the process/thread thats handling the chat will not have to wait on them. But you'll still have a chat history stored in the database that can be retrieved. Assuming you are using pusher to share 'live' messages as they come in, and thus dont need immediate access to the chat history, this might do the trick for you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?