donglao4370 2012-03-09 22:41
浏览 58
已采纳

如何加密PHP变量(链接)?

I need help encoding a link. Basically, upon completion of an event, I run a function that redirects the user to a link. The link is taken directly from a PHP variable.

<?php 

$url = "http://google.com/";
$mylink = "<a href=\"" . $url . "\">";

echo $mylink;

?>

My question is, how can I echo $mylink, without having the $url shown in the source code. I want the output of my link to still go to $url, but not show the value of $url ANYWHERE in my source code.

How can I achieve this?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudou20145 2012-03-09 22:44
    关注

Here is one sure way to do this: you could store in your database (or files on the server) the link and an ID. Instead of the actual url, print a link to a php script you write which passes in that ID. This page you write simply looks up the associated ID and uses a header to redirect to the link.

For Example: you write a script redirector.php then the links in the page source point to "redirector.php?id=10293". The redirector script looks up what is id 10293 and sees http://www.example.com then calls

header('Location: http://www.example.com/');

This way the links are only in the server side and never show up in your source code. As user pst suggested in the comments you could also use something like tinyurl which operates on this same principal.

Any other methods will rely on some sort of encryption which could be decrypted because the actual data (link url) is in the page source albeit obscured.

EDIT : here is an example of how you could write your two scripts -- the one which is printing the urls and the one which would redirect. Assuming a table urls exists in your MySQL db add a column called 'hash' or 'id' or something and in the script which will print the urls add the lines:

$hash = sha1($url);
    mysql_query("UPDATE url_table SET hash = '$hash' WHERE url = '$url'");
    $printURL = "../redirect.php?id=$hash";
    print "<a href='$printURL'>click me to go somewhere you don't know yet</a>";

now in another file named redirect.php put the following code:

<?php
    //connect to db or include files
    $givenHash = $_REQUEST['id']; $realURL = $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];
    $result = mysql_query("SELECT url FROM url_table WHERE hash = '$givenHash'"); 
    while($row=mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {
       $realURL = $row['url'];
    }
    header("Location: $realURL");
    ?>

This will either send them to the url you want if it is found in the db or drop them back to the page they were on before they clicked the link. If you only have a few links that are known in advance then you can do this trick without the use of databases by just using a look up array. Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)