douzha6055 2013-03-20 10:20
浏览 53
已采纳

智能Ajax / PHP FAQ脚本

I'm working as a programmer for a major travelling agency. I'm quite experienced, but now I ran into a problem that requires kind of an AI to be built up. I know these kinds of scripts exist everywhere, but I can't seem to find anything useful.

Basically we're building a FAQ script. We're getting loaded up with e-mails of the same types of questions every day, so we want to build a contact form which works just as it does while I'm writing this: In the right side it presents a number of already answered questions which are somehow similar to what I'm writing right now. The same happens while I write the subject.

Well, to get down to business. I'm making a contact form, but as the client is writing the subject and/or message, I want a number of pre-defined Q&A's to be presented for them as they write. I believe that I'm not able to use soundex as the FAQ will be in danish and thereby not sounding phonetically like english.

So.. How would I:

• Build up the database? Should I use fulltext or tags, and extract the known tags from the message?
  • Build up the PHP script? Are there any functions that you think I should know of?

Basically I'm researching, so I would be very grateful for merely simple SQL queries as well as full scripts designed for the purpose! Anything is useful.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongxin0031 2013-03-20 10:23
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题