douli4337 2011-03-22 21:22
浏览 146

设置http标头时丢失会话数据(在CodeIgniter中)

EDIT #2
Ok, the problem is different to what I originally thought, so I'm putting this 'edit' up the top. I've also updated the question title (the old one was 'Streaming wav audio from a mysql blob').

The problem now seems to be related to CodeIgniter sessions. The above script will only run if the user is logged in. For some reason, when I manually set the response headers (either with php's header() or codeigniters output class) I can see from my logs that everything gets reloaded and reinitilised -- and that the session data is lost, so the user is no longer logged in, so the script is actually outputting an error.

Once I removed any requirement or reference to session data the audio plays fine... but this isn't really an option unless I can manage to authenticate the user some other way. Very frustrating.

** Original Text **

I have a mysql blob which contains audio data in wav format. I'm trying to output that to the browser to stream in whatever audio player plugin the browser wants to use.

The audio player works fine if I point it at a physical .wav file, so that doesn't seem to be a problem. However, if I point it at my PHP script I get a 'Search for suitable plugin?' popup in Firefox (which fails to find anything), and just an empty inactive player in Chrome.

Here's the PHP, the $aud object contains information retrieved from the database:

header("Content-length: $aud->size");
header("Content-type: audio/x-wav");
echo $aud->recording;
exit();

If I add header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=$name"); to the above I get to download the file, which then plays fine in an external audio player, but that's not what I want.

This snippit is part of a CodeIgniter application, if that would make a difference. I have routing set up so that /audio/$id.wav will grab the appropriate data and output it with the code above.

Can anyone see or think of any reason the above might not be working?

EDIT
These are the headers returned by the php script:

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:12:06 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Ubuntu)
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3-1ubuntu9.3
Set-Cookie: ci_session=<long encrypted session string>; expires=Wed, 23-Mar-2011 00:12:06 GMT; path=/
Content-Length: 12345
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=98
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: audio/x-wav

200 OK

And for comparison, these headers are returned when I force a download of the above audio and open that wav file directly in the browser:

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:10:53 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Ubuntu)
Last-Modified: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:08:30 GMT
Etag: "200a83-3039-49f197bfcb380"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Length: 12345
Content-Type: audio/x-wav

200 OK

Saving and then opening the file directly does work. Having the PHP script output to the browser does not.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqzlqfqeh845799833 2011-03-22 21:42
    关注

I would start investigating this problem by comparing the HTTP content-length, content-type, and all the other headers sent by the web server when pointing to the physical .wav file, with the headers sent when trying to open the PHP script. I think the actual content body is correct, according to your post stating that if you download the file as an attachment, it can be played with an audio player application.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号