dqz86173 2013-04-16 23:39
浏览 22
已采纳

php站点开发期间的SSL

I'm about to develop a new website and will require a EV SSL certificate when the site is pushed to the production server. My question is during development I won't have an EV SSL certificate (although I could have a self signed cert if needed). If I develop my PHP site without an SSL cert then push it to my production server, is it likely to work or are there going to be a ton of issue surrounding this?

Also if I do develop locally with a self-signed SSL cert then push to the production server where it will have the EV SSL, is that like to cause any issues?

I just thought I'd clarify these few point before diving in and getting carried away. Are there any industry standards or best practices on how one should develop a site locally that will end up with a SSL certificate?

Note: I'm going to be using the Laravel framework if that makes any difference to answering this question.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doutu2017 2013-04-22 06:55
    关注

Normally you shouldn't have any problems, switching from an HTTP to an HTTPS server. Using a self signed certificate for development is surely a good idea though.

There are two major points that can go wrong:

1. Your application builds absolute links starting with 'http://'. This problem you can prevent using a self signed certificate, or with building only relative URL's.
    2. The security settings of the session require SSL (e.g. the cookie should be restricted to SSL only). This would more be a problem on the development environment and again this problem can be prevented with a self signed certificate.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 企业资源规划ERP沙盘模拟
  • ¥15 树莓派控制机械臂传输命令报错,显示摄像头不存在
  • ¥15 前端echarts坐标轴问题
  • ¥15 CMFCPropertyPage
  • ¥15 ad5933的I2C
  • ¥15 请问RTX4060的笔记本电脑可以训练yolov5模型吗?
  • ¥15 数学建模求思路及代码