dreamfly2016 2011-07-10 22:04
浏览 34
已采纳

PHP:会话文件不包含任何数据

I've looked around on the internet, including stack overflow, for a few days trying to resolve my issue with PHP sessions. For one, I've noticed that most of the tutorials simply say "Here's the code, go use it." and not so much "This is how it works." Additionally, all of the issues/answers I find seem to be about information being lost on refresh or after switching pages and none of these apply to me.

The data in $_SESSION is being stored/loaded no matter which page I view. My issue is, when I view the session files on the server, there is no data in them. Additionally, when I destroy a session or unset the variables the information is still stored and the next time $_SESSION is accessed the old information is retrieved.

To troubleshoot the behavior of sessions on my server I created an extremely simple script:

<?php
// Use $HTTP_SESSION_VARS with PHP 4.0.6 or less
if (!isset($_SESSION['count'])) {
  $_SESSION['count'] = 0;
} else {
  $_SESSION['count']++;
}

echo $_SESSION['count'];
?>

This is ALL of the code on the page (viewable here: ). Every time this page is refreshed a new, blank, session file is saved into the specified directory on the server and the counter does not increase.

More information:
For information regarding php install:
Hosted on GoDaddy Shared Hosting - Linux OS
I will update the permissions on the phpsessions directory to be temporarily browseable shortly. ()

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dougeqiang1619 2013-12-08 10:38
    关注

UPDATE: I haven't been to stack overflow in a while and decided to look back at this question because it was 1 of the only 2 I asked. I'd like to mention that the issue was that the php session name was changed and needed to be changed back to the default.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于这个复杂问题的解释说明
  • ¥50 三种调度算法报错 采用的你的方案
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥200 询问:python实现大地主题正反算的程序设计,有偿
  • ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调