drfqfuhej48511519 2016-10-26 10:34
浏览 31
已采纳

TYPO3 7.6.10:如何扩展felogin扩展?

I tried to extend the core extension felogin with an extra extension called "feloginextended".

I want to add the first_name and the last_name property of the current user into my logout formular.

This is my overridden template (only the logout part):

<!--###TEMPLATE_LOGOUT###-->
<form class="login-form" action="###ACTION_URI###" target="_top" method="post">
    <div>
        <div class="user">###FIRSTNAME### ###LASTNAME###</div>
        <a class="page-link-button" href="http://tf.lightblue.eu/index.php?id=14">Meine Siegel</a>
        <a class="page-link-button" href="http://tf.lightblue.eu/index.php?id=15">Mein Account</a>
        <input class="form-btn" type="submit" name="submit" value="Logout" />
     </div>

<div class="felogin-hidden">
        <input type="hidden" name="logintype" value="logout" />
        <input type="hidden" name="pid" value="###STORAGE_PID###" />
        <input type="hidden" name="###PREFIXID###[noredirect]" value="###NOREDIRECT###" />
    </div>
</form>
<!--###TEMPLATE_LOGOUT###-->

Then I added the Controller Classes\Xclass\FrontendLoginController to my extension.

I copied the original file and add some changes in the showLogout function, to set the markers:

<?php
 namespace Typo3\feloginextended\Xclass;

use \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Plugin\AbstractPlugin;

/**
  * Plugin 'Website User Login' for the 'felogin' extension.
  */
 class FrontendLoginController extends AbstractPlugin
 {

/**
 * Shows logout form
 * @return string The content.
 */
protected function showLogout()
{
    $subpart = $this->cObj->getSubpart($this->template, '###TEMPLATE_LOGOUT###');
    $subpartArray = ($linkpartArray = array());
    $markerArray['###STATUS_HEADER###'] = $this->getDisplayText('status_header', $this->conf['logoutHeader_stdWrap.']);
    $markerArray['###STATUS_MESSAGE###'] = $this->getDisplayText('status_message', $this->conf['logoutMessage_stdWrap.']);
    $this->cObj->stdWrap($this->flexFormValue('message', 's_status'), $this->conf['logoutMessage_stdWrap.']);
    $markerArray['###LEGEND###'] = $this->pi_getLL('logout', '', true);
    $markerArray['###ACTION_URI###'] = $this->getPageLink('', array(), true);
    $markerArray['###LOGOUT_LABEL###'] = $this->pi_getLL('logout', '', true);
    $markerArray['###NAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['name']);
    $markerArray['###STORAGE_PID###'] = $this->spid;
    $markerArray['###USERNAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['username']);
    $markerArray['###USERNAME_LABEL###'] = $this->pi_getLL('username', '', true);
    $markerArray['###NOREDIRECT###'] = $this->noRedirect ? '1' : '0';
    $markerArray['###PREFIXID###'] = $this->prefixId;
    // my custom changes-----------------------------------
    $markerArray['###FIRSTNAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['first_name']);
    $markerArray['###LASTNAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['last_name']);
    //------------------------------------------------------
    $markerArray = array_merge($markerArray, $this->getUserFieldMarkers());
    if ($this->redirectUrl) {
        // Use redirectUrl for action tag because of possible access restricted pages
        $markerArray['###ACTION_URI###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->redirectUrl);
        $this->redirectUrl = '';
    }
    return $this->cObj->substituteMarkerArrayCached($subpart, $markerArray, $subpartArray, $linkpartArray);
}
}

Then I register my template in the ext_typoscript_setup.txt file:

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1 {
    templateFile = EXT:feloginextended/Resources/Private/Templates/FrontendLogin.html
}

And my final step was the registration of the controller in the ext_localconf.php:

<?php
if (!defined('TYPO3_MODE')) {
    die('Access denied.');
}

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['TYPO3\\CMS\\Felogin\\Controller\\FrontendLoginController'] = array(
    'className' => 'Typo3\\Feloginextended\\Xclass\\FrontendLoginController',
);
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['tx_felogin_pi1'] = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['TYPO3\\CMS\\Felogin\\Controller\\FrontendLoginController'];

If add this changes into the original files of the felogin extension, then I have a solution.

But this way is very dirty and in the future I can't update the felogin extension easily.

I found this "solution": https://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/202500/ But it don't work for me.

Have anyone an idea or have an other way to bring the first and the last name of the current user to the logout formular?

EDIT: I get everytime a http error 500!

Thanks Felix

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucan8521 2016-10-27 20:32
    关注

The solution is pretty simple. You can just add the markers ###FEUSER_FIRST_NAME### and ###FEUSER_LAST_NAME### to your template and they will be replaced by the right values. This schema is general and can be used on all fields of the user:

###FEUSER_{DB field in uppercase}###. Note that the fields are used with underscores and not the lower camelcase.

This works in TYPO3 6.x and the code looks the same in 7.6 so it should work too.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在若依框架下实现人脸识别
  • ¥15 网络科学导论,网络控制
  • ¥100 安卓tv程序连接SQLSERVER2008问题
  • ¥15 利用Sentinel-2和Landsat8做一个水库的长时序NDVI的对比,为什么Snetinel-2计算的结果最小值特别小,而Lansat8就很平均
  • ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同