dongshi1207 2010-02-14 19:42
浏览 18
已采纳

我应该在哪里上传我的代码供其他人参与?

I have made my own php MVC framework and have also written its documentation. It is about 80% complete. Now basically I am looking for a way so that other developers should be able to analyze my code and possibly join hands for its further development and improvement and also they should be able to browse through the documentation (html files).

I know about google app engine, but it is currently and mainly for python. So where should i upload my php code which should be runnable and the documentation (html files) browseable?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doulun1939 2010-02-14 19:45
    关注

Github comes to mind. It's free for Open Source projects, and supports a lot of "social coding" functions.

If you prefer Subversion Version Control, take a look at Google Code.

HTML Hosting

Github can even host static HTML pages:

GitHub Pages allow you to publish web content to a github.com subdomain named after your username. With Pages, publishing web content becomes as easy as pushing to your GitHub repository.

Running PHP

Running PHP files is not possible neither on Github, nor Google Code. I don't know any free, ad-free PHP hosting offers that are worth their salt - probably because of the huge danger of misuse. If it's an option at all, I think the best thing to do is chip in a few dollars/euros and get a small commercial hosting package somewhere.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 有没有帮写代码做实验仿真的
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?