dongsuo9982 2010-03-03 02:26
浏览 33
已采纳

如何通过跨域用户会话加强此安全性?

I have a Mothership domain, and if you log into it, a token is created in the database for your login with user Id, created datetime, expiry datetime and user agent. The expiry is set to an hour after the token was made (created when the user logins).

To be able to login from Mothership to Scoutship, I append a query string like so

<a href="http://www.spaceship.com?user=ahs6588ads6d8das">go to spaceship</a>

Then on the scoutship, it looks up the database like so:

$query = "SELECT user_id FROM user_tokens
                    WHERE token = $tokenFromUrl
                        AND user_agent = $thisUserAgent
                        AND expires > NOW()
            LIMIT 1";

If it finds a match, it logins the user, and then sends location headers to remove the query string.

Obviously, if someone accessed that URL, it will log them in as whoever it is (provided they came within the hour of login of the old site, and have the same user agent string). This to me doesn't sound as secure as it should.

Is there a way to beef up this security? Should I have a column in the db like has_auto_logged_in and set it to TRUE for the first lookup, and deny all incoming requests after that?

Many thanks

UPDATE

Here is what I came up with

• Every request creates a new nonce with a 15 minute expiry date and saves user agent
  • Adds the nonce hash to outgoing URLs in the query string
  • New site will ensure hash matches a nonce, and is within the 15 min expiry and has the same user agent. It will then delete that nonce.
  • Sends location headers to remove the query string.

So, is the only way one could defeat this is if person A is on the site and person B (hacker)

• Have the exact same user agent string (or forge it)
  • Observe the hash and visit it in their own browser, but within 15 minutes and before person A makes any new request

Is there much more you could do besides this? You could probably put am AJAX script that gets a new hash and updates the links, but is that more trouble than it's worth?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duang8642 2010-03-03 02:32
    关注

Try a nonce. I even reserve a table for stuff like this

When the user is going to be redirected, create a random hash based on the time, user id, etc. Send that over the URL. When the URL redirects and it tries to log the user in on the other side, it checks if the nonce is in the database. If it is, it logs the user in and deletes the nonce. If it isn't, it denies the user.

You can even add an expiration.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 shape_predictor_68_face_landmarks.dat
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记