duan01203 2016-05-22 17:20
浏览 107

在PHP7上使用外部类不显示PHP条形码

Sir, I have used the PHP Barcode Generator Class to generate Code 39 barcode; I have used from http://www.shayanderson.com/php/php-barcode-generator-class-code-39.htm

Here is the code;

//include Barcode39 class
include "Barcode39.php";

//set Barcode30 object
$bc = new Barcode39("Nimal Perera");

//display new barcode
$bc->draw();

When I run this, why would I get this error?

Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\PHP\Barcode39.php on line 269

It mentions that requirements: Requirements: PHP Web server and GD Library (Graphics Library).

I do not what GD Library means? I have XAMPP server in localhost. Please help me.

UPDATE!!!

I am beginner to barcode programming. This is my first example. Please tell if this is the good library for me to start? or are there any libraries that is suitable for a beginner with examples and documentations? What libraries are popular?

UPDATE!!

I checked if I have installed GD. Here is screenshot

GD

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxiao0400 2016-05-23 07:24
    关注

Line 269 of Barcode39.php is:

imagefilledrectangle($img, $bars[$i][0], $bars[$i][1], $bars[$i][2], $bars[$i][3], $$bars[$i][4]);

PHP 7.0 introduced a backwards-incompatible change relating to the interpretation of $$. $$foo['bar']['baz'] used to mean ${$foo['bar']['baz']} and now means ($$foo)['bar']['baz'].

You should be able to fix the problem by replacing line 269 in the library with:

imagefilledrectangle($img, $bars[$i][0], $bars[$i][1], $bars[$i][2], $bars[$i][3], ${$bars[$i][4]});

Then file a bug report with the author.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么