dongyan1841 2013-02-07 07:50
浏览 146
已采纳

控制器动作调用两次

I am developing an web app with Laravel and I encountered this "strange" behavior. Some controller actions are called twice. I know so because on my logs I see (for one page refresh) two full sets of entries. My controller action starts like this:

public function action_edit($rid=-1) {
    // Calc Input
    $id  = Input::get('id', $rid);
    Log::TWICE("?? {$id} - {$rid}");

where $rid is the object id to edit as requested by the url, however if I get an id in my Input, then I use this id instead. So when I call my controller via a url like:

.../mycontroller/edit/1

I get TWO entries in my log file:

2013-02-07 00:49:15 TWICE - ?? 1 - 1
2013-02-07 00:49:16 TWICE - ?? img - img

The first one is the normal that I should see, however the second one I don't understand where it is coming from. I checked using the Chrome's developer tools (both network tab and console tab) but there is no sign of the second request!! I initially thought that I might try to use some resource with a relative url of img or ../img but I found no clue. Of course img is the name of my images folder on my template but there is nowhere in my code a relative url img by itself...

Do you have any suggestions regarding this issue? Where else in my code should I examine/check? What else could trigger the second call?

NOTE: I am using the following call at some point on my code but the referenced action is 'show' not 'edit'!!

Laravel\Routing\Controller::call($controller.'@show', ...

Thank you in advance!

Pan

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dragon8997474 2013-02-07 07:55
    关注

This is probably the browser trying to request a Favicon.

Try with curl and you most likely won't see the request.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么