dongwei2882 2012-08-21 09:58
浏览 47
已采纳

phpDocumentor - “你的php.ini文件中的路径或include_path中有phpdoc吗?”

I'm trying to run phpDocumentor and am getting this error... I've searched extensively on Google and cannot find a solution that works, unfortunately I couldn't install via PEAR so I've had to download from their github and try to do things manually.

I have set the environmental variables as appropriate:

C:\xampp\php;C:\xampp\php\pear\phpDocumentor;C:\xampp\php\pear\phpDocumentor\bin;

And the include_path within php.ini too:

include_path = ".;C:\xampp\php\pear\phpDocumentor;C:\xampp\php\pear\phpDocumentor\bin;C:\xampp\php\PEAR"

I'm trying to generate docs by using the following code: phpdoc -d Z: -t Z:\docs\phpDoc

But then I get the following error:

Parsing configuration file phpDocumentor.ini... (found in C:\php\pear\data/PhpDocumentor/)... ERROR: cannot open phpDocumentor.ini in directory C:/xampp/php/pear/PhpDocumentor -Is phpdoc in either the path or include_path in your php.ini file?

I'm stumped by this, would really appreciate any advice on getting this working, thank you!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhenzu0247 2013-09-27 19:43
    关注

Parsing configuration file phpDocumentor.ini... (found in C:\php\pear\data/PhpDocumentor/)... ERROR: cannot open phpDocumentor.ini in directory C:/xampp/php/pear/PhpDocumentor -Is phpdoc in either the path or include_path in your php.ini file?

Error is cause of phpdoc.bat settings. Simple solutions is copy folder C:/xampp/php/pear/PhpDocumentor to C:\php\pear\data\ place or you can set your path with in phpdoc.bat file. Check if you have no any phpDocumentor.ini file then create or download from internet.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?