dousi1994 2012-07-02 00:56
浏览 22
已采纳

有没有办法以件/增量返回ajax POST结果?

Is there a way to pass results generated within a PHP page (called into action by an ajax post request) back to the document in bits / intervals?

Here is an example...

I am making an ajax POST to a PHP document with keywords passed by the user which scans a few sites to determine if they have resources for the search. If they do the PHP file returns a link to the site, and continues to the next one, if not I will just continue on to the next one..

with an ajax (I use jQuery) I can make this request and wait for the page to load, and then show all the links together easilly, but am wondering if I can display the links one by one as they load from the PHP file so that I don't have to wait for every page to be checked.

Thank you for your input.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqian2021 2012-07-02 01:06
    关注

You can implement this by having the client send a request for the first X (5 or whatever) results, display those, and then immediately send the request for the next X records. Your client will simply continue making requests and displaying records until it gets an empty response, at which point retrieval is complete.

To make this work you either need to maintain state on the server so that you know "where" in the search to pick up searching, or the client needs to include sufficient information in each AJAX request for the server to know how to continue processing.

By the way, this seems more like a GET operation than a POST.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多