dongpu1881 2013-01-29 13:39
浏览 32

joomla jupgrade从1.5到2.5“迁移未定义”[关闭]

I am having no luck upgrading from joomla 1.5 to 2.5 with jupgrade... I have tried everything it seems. I kept getting stuck in the decompressing stage so I went and followed the manual instructions and was able to bypass those steps. Now I'm stuck at the upgrading process getting a migrating undefined error. I am noticing that the db is getting updated with the new prefixed tables but the third party components/plugins are not getting converted. These tables are also empty so no migration is taking place. It is like it is getting half way through and then getting stuck on something.

I have tried everything suggested here: http://wiki.redcomponent.com/index.php?title=jUpgrade:Troubleshooting

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Duplicate entry '62' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `j25_users` (`id`,`name`,`username`,`email`,`password`,`usertype`,`block`,`sendEmail`,`registerDate`,`lastvisitDate`,`activation`,`params`)

This is the error I'm getting now. I still get migrating undefined on the users table but then it moves on and then get hung up on 3rd party extensions. My problem is I have gone into the table manually and investigated for the dup but there isn't one. I even deleted the user and am still getting the error.

Any ideas what I should do? Advice. Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douchi7073 2013-01-29 14:30
    关注

Finally working - at this point - following the 1st solution from @wiki.redcomponent.com by removing all the plugins and reinstalling another version (from 2.5.1 to 2.5.2)

"Migrating undefined" or "[undefined][undefined]"

There may come an instance where the process will get stuck while migrating data for a specific component and (with "Debug mode" enabled) an error similar to "Migrating undefined" or "[undefined][undefined]" will be displayed.

Some causes and remedies include: a migrate_xxx.php file that is being requested for by jUpgrade is not available or accessible

(these files are stored in the {root}/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/ folder, labelled "migrate_xxx.php" where "xxx" is the section of content being transferred at the time.)

To fix: uninstall and reinstall jUpgrade (to restore all required files) and try again.Get jupgrade 2.5.2**

• The database table from which content is being transferred is corrupt or has been modified (jUpgrade requires that no modifications have been made to any of the core tables themselves, otherwise the migration can run into problems when dealing with custom fields)

To fix:download and install a maintenance component such as "Admin Tools!" and run a database integrity check and repair. Alternatively the database may have to be repaired manually using "phpmyadmin" or a similar interface. A solution for databases with custom fields is being looked into, but for the moment those must be migrated manually, or if they interfere with the migration, removed. (Of course a backup should be run before any such operation.)

• The migration runs into an issue attempting to copy content over to a database which already has content (from a previous migration, failed or not).

To fix: remove all the tables created for the new Joomla! install during the migration and run jUpgrade again.

• the Javascript which handles the migration process has run into a problem

To fix:check in the Plugin Manager to ensure that any system plugins related to javascript libraries, apart from the "MooTools Upgrade" plugin (which is required) has been disabled and try running jUpgrade again. let's give up IE and try Chrome ;-)

Extracted from here

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。