duanji1610 2012-01-18 19:21
浏览 44
已采纳

我应该使用php serialize而不是使用数据库存储密码吗?

I'm editing web pages directly using ajax, and php with simple html dom. I dont see the point of using a database when I can do without. However, my hands go cold with fright when I think of storing admin password for the app on the webserver using serialize even though it is above htdocs, it is encrypted and I am using an anti brute force script.

I dont want to use a database just for one password but is it secure enough?

I look forward to your thoughts...

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dousi9215 2012-01-18 19:28
    关注

A file with the correct chmod permissions is just as secure as a database storage in this instance.

Think about it: the mysql database is actually stored in binary files on your server's filesystem. If a malicious user gains access to your server they have the same access to the binary database files as any other file, including your serialized and encrypted data in a text file.

As long as this text file isn't in a directory that's publicly accessible via the web server it's no less secure. Of course, if someone gets root access you're pretty much foobar'd either way.

What you should never do is store clear text passwords. md5() is (just) okay. sha1() has now emerged as a better option for encrypting this type of data.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事: