douzhaochan6468 2014-11-27 06:40
浏览 28
已采纳

将已清理的输入作为where子句中的列名称传递

I have a function that accepts a $filter argument and then pulls data from an SQL table based on the filters in the argument. At first I tried overloading the function so that one function took a single $filter variable and another took an array for multiple filters. But then, I started wondering how I could sanitize the filter tag.

That may have been confusing so here are some examples. For example, a user types in the search box to display all users with the name John. So, $filter_tag would be set to say 'name' and $filter would be set to say 'John'. My PDO query would look something like this:

$query = "SELECT `name` FROM `users` WHERE ";
$query .= $filter_tag." = ?";

The issue is that $filter_tag is not sanitized. If I do sanitize it and the variable is escaped, then the query will not work. Maybe I am making this more complicated than it needs to be and there is some simple solution.

Please comment if you do not understand something that I am asking.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougan7657 2014-11-27 06:43
    关注

You could create a whitelist of valid tags:

if (in_array($filter_tag, ['name', ...], true)) {
        $query .= $filter_tag . = '?';
    }

Alternately you could remove all invalid characters, but I prefer the whitelist approach, because there are only that many valid column names :)

Lastly, instead of the above code you could also turn the condition around and raise an error if the given tag doesn't appear in the whitelist. In some cases this may be the better approach, because otherwise you may get an error later on because the number of arguments passed to ->execute() should match the number of placeholders in the query.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程