dongye9991 2017-07-21 19:13
浏览 196
已采纳

如何将多个模型传递给Laravel View

In my Laravel project, I am trying to display some data from the database. The data is looked up from multiple tables. The structure looks like this:

• Group ( e.g. name = "G1")

• Book ( e.g. name = "B1")
    • Pencil (e.g. name = "P1")
    • Ink (e.g. name = "I1")
  • Group (e.g. name = "G2")

• Book ( e.g. name = "B2")
    • Pencil (e.g. name = "P2")
    • Ink (e.g. name = "I2")

Group, Book, Pencil & Ink are Eloquent/Model classes. I can lookup the data fine (with all the relationship between the tables). Now, I want to send this data to the Laravel view php, so that it can be displayed. At the view php, there will be drop-down element for Group with group name (e.g. "G1" or "G2") displayed, so if the user select "G1", the page should display all the G1 related info (e.g. B1, P1, I1) and for "G1", it's related info. By default (or on page load), first group in the list and its related info should be displayed.

I want to know how should I pack the data (I believe is some array) and use it in view php? And also how to update the view when the selection has changed in the Group dropdown?

Many Thanks!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongxie2613 2017-07-21 19:21
    关注

In your controller method

$groupOne = Group::where()->get(); // Your Group One Query, Whatever It May Be
    $groupTwo = Group::where()->get(); // Your Group Two Query, Whatever It May Be

return view('pathTo.someView', compact('groupOne', 'groupOne'));

You will be able to loop through these in your blade temeplate. Ex:

@foreach( $groupOne as $item ) 

@endforeach

@foreach( $groupTwo as $item ) 

@endforeach

If you want to change the view/content of the page depending on change of a dropdown, you are going to have to use JavaScript for that. Laravel comes with VueJS out of the box. I suggest starting there for dynamically changing content.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?