dongyu2764 2012-04-07 22:58
浏览 20
已采纳

从Amazon Storefront获取产品库存[关闭]

I'm a book seller and have a storefront in Amazon and also have another store outside Amazon. I'll like to show my Amazon books in my other store with proper link to buy directly trough Amazon, is this possible using Amazon MWS? Any sample using PHP?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyou9923 2012-05-26 10:51
    关注

It is possible. Using Amazon MWS - you need to use the Amazon API with PHP - It would be not entirely complex to do; but making a plugin for Amazon, eBay and Opencart direct management of uploading and sync for multi commerce has always been on community pipelines. No plugin exists at the moment; free or commercial; you have to do this yourself.

1 - Make a new multi store in opencart.
    2 - When adding products and assoc products to stores, make certain products available in your normal shop, and your amazon "multi store".
    3 - In template files, if the product is on the multi store, pull the details and change the URL redirects with affiliate link and API link to Amazon cart.. it is a bit messy but for a quick solution..

Alternative is to create a native app for opencart.

Someone did this via a freelancer site; worth speaking to them:

Google Cache of Mayoousa Amazon Store and Amazon Product Feed Integration PDF

Or edit this (or uses code bases from this):

eBay for OpenCart

eBay for OpenCart Demo

ebay for Opencart Module on Opencart

Amazon S3 module for opencart

Amazon Payments module for Opencart

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan
  • ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持