dragon2025 2011-06-17 15:16
浏览 20
已采纳

函数通过引用或变量,在什么时候使用?

Well, I read in my handy PHP book that it's very important to be able to distinguish between reference and variable parameters. The book says that the original value of parameterized variables are preserved when the variable is changed, and the original values of parameterized references change when the reference is changed. It says that's the key difference, if I am reading right.

Well, I'm wondering when each is more useful than the other. How do I know when to use variables and when to use references when I create my own functions?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxiuar885064 2011-06-17 15:27
    关注

"References" (variable aliases) make your code harder to understand and could be a source of hard to follow errors. There are no valid reasons to use references in php and to be on the safer side try to avoid them altogether.

And no, objects in php5 have nothing to do with "references".

"References" as implemented in php is a strange concept. Normally, in programming languages variables are independent of each other so that changing one variable doesn't affect others. Php "references" allow several variables to share the same value and to be dependent of each other. Basically, you change one variable, and suddenly another one, which you think is totally unrelated, is getting changed too. It's no good thing and often leads to much confusion.

Objects in php (do I need to add 'five'?) have nothing to do with "references" in the above sense. They behave much like C pointers (actually, this is what they are under the hood) - when you pass an object to a function, you actually pass a pointer, and the function can use this pointer to manipulate the object contents, but there's no way for the function to change the passed variable itself, for example, make it point to another object.

This "objects are references" misunderstanding is probably because people confuse php "references" (ampersand syntax) with the generic CS term , which also applies to pointers, handles etc.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染