dongshou2017 2012-01-09 14:22
浏览 64
已采纳

Web应用程序集合的数据库设计

My aim is to write a collection of many webapplications, like google services (mail, calendar, docs, ...).

It will be written in PHP with Zend Framework (Version 2). I use MySQL to store data.

The service collection should always be extendable (new services) easy.

Is it useful to provide a own database for every service? They would have few tables only (more or less 3). That would mean that I have to use Zend's multiple database adapter.

The other solution is to use one big database for the hole collection. The advantages are that I can use foreign keys between the tables of different applications. I also could use the default database adapter.

All the applications are enmashed with each other close.

What makes more sense?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhenggui8171 2012-01-09 14:41
    关注

Break the services out with one database each, including the service that identifies the users. All of the services should talk to each other via web services. This architecture will be the most flexible in terms of scaling pieces individually as well as maintaining the pieces individually.

It is impossible to give anything more specific in terms of architecture of such an application ecosystem without substantially more information about the project, and incidentally, that would be beyond the scope of this site to answer.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助