dongpigui8898 2011-09-20 19:23
浏览 46

轻量级codeigniter / php cms,可轻松插入站点代码

I have another codeigniter CMS suggestion question. Pretty much I am just looking for a CMS that allows my client to easily add in content that doesn't necessarily need to be tied into a page. I pretty much want a MYSQL database with a gui that allows the client to upload content to certain tables in the db. I don't want any themes attached to the cms as the site code will all be custom built and I would prefer to write all the db calls to pull data for specific pages. I just need a way for the client to easily upload data to a table where I can create a model to pull the data.

I have heard of FuelCMS, Ionize, and PyroCMS but all these seem like they have too much. I am looking for a pretty barebones db that has a gui and good documentation for the api's. That's all.

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsfs5420 2011-09-20 19:38
    关注

I know you wouldn't think of ExpressionEngine as "lightweight" but from the perspective that you are speaking, it is...

It allows complete control of content separate from any design's or concepts of "pages". It's power is that you define "objects" or channels that contain specific information that you then take and construct the pages around. Channels are a more user friendly concept of the MYSQL tables you're talking about.

DownsideYou get good support because it's not free, but and worth the money.

It's module development pattern is familiar if you are a codeigniter developer also.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题