dongtun1683 2018-04-21 08:27 采纳率: 0%
浏览 140
已采纳

如何通过比较格式错误的日期字符串和今天的日期来过滤结果集行?

I have a VARCHAR column in my mysql database that stores dates with commas rather than hyphens.

I want to fetch some data by comparing these dates against the current date. To get the current date, I am using the php5 method date("Y,m,d"); and declaring it as $date;

If the current date is less than a given row's date, then I want to retrieve it otherwise omit it from the resultset.

Here is my code

$date=date("Y,m,d"); //current date to check if expiry date is valid or not
try {
    $conn = new PDO("mysql:host=******;dbname=******", $username, "******");
    $conn->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE, PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION);
    $query = "select id, discount, expirydate, description, logouploader from table WHERE expirydate>= ? LIMIT 10";
    $statement = $conn->prepare($query);
    $statement->execute(array($date));
    foreach($statement->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC) as $row) {
        echo $row['expirydate'];
    }  
}
catch(PDOException $e)
{
    echo "Connection failed: " . $e->getMessage();
}
$conn = null;

My code does not compare dates; it fetches all rows even though it was supposed to leave those records which are less than $date; // current date

How can I filter my resultset to only return rows which are not yet expired?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpuwov1487 2018-06-29 04:11
    关注

Here is the bad news: Your code is suffering from the ramifications of bad database design. If you are storing date values, never store them in anything other than a date-type column.

Here is the good news: Even if you don't repair your database structure (and you really, really should), you don't need any php to get your query working. In fact, you don't even need to employ a prepared statement because there are no variables to include.

Code: (SQLFiddle Demo)

SELECT discount,
           description,
           logouploader,
           DATE_FORMAT(STR_TO_DATE(expirydate, '%Y,%m,%d'), '%Y-%m-%d') AS `reformatted`
    FROM `table`
    WHERE STR_TO_DATE(expirydate, '%Y,%m,%d') >= CURDATE()
    ORDER BY expirydate

This will yield all rows of discounts that have not yet expired (ordered by date).

You may notice that:

• You don't need to reformat expirydate in the ORDER BY clause because it is accurately sorted as a string.
    • I could have just as easily called upon REPLACE() instead of STR_TO_DATE() to format your comma-separated date to hyphen-separated.
    • DATE_FORMAT() will offer you great flexibility in formatting the date in your resultset, so that your php can do less processing.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向