dtvnnhh8992 2018-03-10 17:44
浏览 60

加载特定元素跨域

I am trying to design a web page (PHP) that extracts certain elements loaded up by and external website and displays it in my own format on my website. I have seen many things regarding this, but they all seem to work with a the Same Site Origin Policy only.

Another issue is that the first element loaded is a text input that needs to be submitted in order to load up what I'm ultimately trying to retrieve, so how can I got about putting this in my page aswell?

Example of layout:

enter image description here

Notice that Page 1 is basically a search. It requires input in order to retrieve the 2nd page.

Now a few of the methods that I've looked into:

• jQuery.load

The problem with this is that the website files being loaded need to be local. From my understanding, jQuery doesn't support cross domain due to security reasons. And also I'm unsure of how I would go about inputting the required info to load page 2.

This method seems promising but the problem here is that I need access to the external website files, and in my case that can't happen. Also unsure of how to implement a POST and GET in order to load page 2.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
    • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
    • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
    • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
    • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
    • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
    • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
    • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
    • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
    • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)