dpz90118 2011-02-22 03:55
浏览 51
已采纳

有关如何修复现有数据库中的unicode,语言问题的建议

I have a client who has messed up characters in his database (I inherited this project, and my guess is when users entered the text it wasn't processed or stored correctly, either via PHP or MySQL or both). For example,

Ex 1: the database field ("about") has values that look like this:

Dans la nature, face au ciel, un b%uFFFDb%uFFFD qui sourit quand on lui souffle sur le visage.

The collation on this field in MySQL is currently set to : latin1_swedish_ci

Ex 2: Another field ("description") looks like this:

Vidéo tournée dans le cadre

The collation on this field in MySQL is currently set to : utf_general_ci

Basically I have to fix all this. These examples are French but there are other records that may contain Japanese or Chinese (thus double-byte chars).

For entries like example 1, my plan is to change the field to utf_general_ci, and write a script to convert all the unicode codes to the characters (I'm not exactly sure how to do this latter part...ideas??).

For entries like example 2, I'm not sure what those odd characters are.

Is utf_general_ci the collation I should be using here to support all possible languages in one database table?

Other stats:

[peter@akebono A_PSG]$ php --version PHP 5.2.6 (cli) (built: May 8 2008 08:54:23) Copyright (c) 1997-2008 The PHP Group Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies with Zend Debugger v5.2.14, Copyright (c) 1999-2008, by Zend Technologies

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhan8610 2011-02-22 04:06
    关注

Have a look at this article on what approaches you could take : http://www.phpwact.org/php/i18n/charsets

I remember we had the same problem, but we used a mysql utility to change the encoding. I forget which now.

With PHP, you should be looking at iconv and the other character set encoding/decoding methods to detect the current encoding and change it to whatever standard you're going to go with.

EDIT

Also, have a look at the multi byte methods in php. Start with : http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mb-convert-encoding.php

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?