doumi1944 2010-10-11 22:39
浏览 23
已采纳

使用MySQL 5支持编译PHP4.4

I'm trying to support a rickety old system until the new intranet is built. The previous programmer somehow got PHP4 and MySQL 5 to work together by doing option 1 and I need to do the same to make a dev environment so I can stop messing directly with the live server.

I currently have a test server running PHP4 and I can't connect to my test DB or live DB because both are MySQL 5. Google is failing me because the easiest route seems to be to change the password to use

Can I get any help?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsunny1113 2010-10-11 23:05
    关注

This problem is tangled up with getting PHP to use the correct C client library for MySQL. It is possible but it takes you into the realms of libmysqlclient*.so and your package manager. The only advice I can give is that you will probably want a version newer than (I think) 12. You may need to recompile PHP for it to link against the newer library.

For the test DB, there is nothing stopping you changing the password. I wouldn't want the test app talking to the live DB, though (I'd use a CLI client to rummage in the live DB, not the test app). However the old password format will work seamlessly with the newer client, so that may be a solution for the moment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题