dotws86260 2018-06-06 11:50
浏览 145
已采纳

xcopy通过映射的网络驱动器utf-8文件名。 RET = 4

I'm trying to use xcopy command to copy a file with utf-8 file name from windows server(2008 R2 Standard) machine to another remote server(Windows 10), and I use MapNetworkDrive command to map the network drive.

try{
$WshNetwork = new COM("WScript.Network"); 
$WshNetwork->MapNetworkDrive("k:", SERVER_FOLDER, FALSE, SERVER_USER, SERVER_PASSWORD);
}catch(Exception $ex){}

echo f | xcopy "myFolder\тест.fbx" "k:\myFolder\тест.fbx"   (1)

As an output I get out=0 File(s) copied ret=4.

There are 3 important things I want to mention

1. When I use the above command with a file named with latin letters it works. For example echo f | xcopy "myFolder\test.fbx" "k:\myFolder\test.fbx" works fine.

2. When I try to use (1) command to copy the file(with non-latin letters) to another folder located on the same machine, everything successes. For example echo f | xcopy "C:\\myFolder\тест.fbx" "C:\\myFolder\subFolder\тест.fbx" this command also works fine.

3. When I try to copy via (1) the file from my local machine(windows 10) to the remote server(windows 10), it also works fine.

Why (1) command doesn't do the copy operation?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanliu6083 2018-07-04 15:56
    关注

The problem in my case was php version, I was using php 7.0, which doesn't work with unicode charactes. I don't know are there any other solutions, for earlier versions, but I've upgraded my php to 7.2 and problem was solved. Also I've found in other questions, that the problem disappears with php 7.1 and upper versions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作