dty3416 2013-07-04 02:52
浏览 93
已采纳

在IIS服务器上安装Moodle

i'm new to use moodle. i'm currently used moodle version 2.5 in iis 8 on local machine windows 8 with sql server 2012 express edition as database server.

what i wanted to know is how to install native mssql? and can we use native mssql to connect it with sql server 2012 express edition on windows 8?

i got this error while install moodle :

Error: database driver problem detected

The site administrator should verify server configuration

PHP has not been properly configured with the MSSQL extension so that it can communicate with SQL*Server. Please check your php.ini file or recompile PHP.

what should i do? thanks

in this article :

How to get mssql work with PHP 5.3?

i found : The MSSQL extension is not available anymore on Windows with PHP 5.3 or later. SQLSRV, an alternative driver for MS SQL is available from Microsoft: » http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sqlserver/ff657782.aspx.

so if i used moodle 2.5 (it need 5.4.x php version) so i can't use mssql? is that true?

thanks

and sorry for my English.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doueta6642 2013-07-04 03:12
    关注

Have you read follow the instructions in the Moodle Website

Here it is:

Installation overview

1) Get MSSQL Server installed and running. (A free limited version, SQL Server Express Edition is available for testing.)

Make sure that you choose mixed authentication (Windows and local accounts) to keep things simpler later. You'll be asked to define the "sa" account password (it's the default System Administrator account which has full access to all databases by default).

2) Make sure MS SQL Server can accept incoming TCP/IP connections on port 1433 (the standard one).

You might need to explicitly allow this in your Windows firewall (see the Control Panel). You may also need to edit options in the :SQL Server Configuration Manager -> Network Configuration -> Protocols -> TCP/IP enabled

3) Open the "SQL Server Management Studio" and create a new empty database. If you are using the "sa" account then you don't need to do anything else here.

4) Configure these settings in your created (and still empty) database: Configure these settings in your created (and still empty) database:

Use a case sensitive collation, such as Latin1_General_CS_AS. ANSI NULLS Enabled = true (ALTER DATABASE xxxx SET ANSI_NULLS ON) Quoted Identifiers Enabled = true (ALTER DATABASE xxxx SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON) (Moodle 2.x only) Row Versioning Enabled (ALTER DATABASE xxxx SET READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT ON) This is not settable via the DB properties. To set READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT, there must be no active connections to the database except for the connection executing the ALTER command. If you are viewing the DB in the Server Management Studio, disconnect from any servers in the "Object Explorer" (right-click > Disconnect), then create a "New Query" and run the ALTER command. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb522682.aspx for details. If your DB name starts with a number, you may need to put quotes around the DB name in the query.

5) Get PHP installed with a web server. Unless you want to do it under IIS or some other way, the packages on the Moodle download page are a good solution.

6) Choose one of the following specific sections for your server to install the mssql extension alternative installed and running properly on your PHP box.

7) Set the following settings in your php.ini file

mssql.textlimit = 20971520
    mssql.textsize = 20971520

8) With all this properly configured, you can continue with a standard Moodle installation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析