doudun1934 2013-07-04 07:02
浏览 21
已采纳

在Zend Framework中提交多部分表单时重置了连接

I have been trying to submit a very simple form with an attachment using Zend Framework but it isn't working. All I got is "The connection was reset" error message. This is the code I am using (simplified to make it easier to test, debug and understand):

The View (upload.phtml)

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="/manage/images/uploadfiles" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="100000" />
Choose a file to upload: <input name="uploadedfile" type="file" />
<input type="submit" value="Upload File" />
</form>

The Controller (ImagesController.php):

public function uploadfilesAction() { /* */ }

The controller is empty (I had something else but it doesn't make a difference. This is the error I get:

The connection was reset The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

These are some of the parameters on my php.ini file:

file_uploads=On
max_file_uploads=20
upload_max_filesize=8M
memory_limit=128M
max_input_time=60

I've been playing with those values but nothing happens.

Any clue about what could be happening?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfeiqu1989 2013-07-04 23:07
    关注

Well, as always the error was fixed with a full server restart. Before doing that, I tried restarting each individual component, changing parameters, etc. Nothing worked until I restarted the whole server.

I am also running memcached (don't think it has something to do with the problem though).

I have some suspicions that the problem could be related with the user/group running my apache server.

Let me know if someone encounter this same issue, I've been struggling with this problem and tried everything, so I may be able to help you.

Thanks @DevZer0 for your question, I hadn't have a look in the apache error log before you asked.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 chaquopy python 安卓
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 有没有帮写代码做实验仿真的
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog